3/27/08

Adding Google Talk chatting Feature to your blog!

It's been a while since I have posted anything new in my blog as I have been busy with my studies,now I have decided to start blogging seriously again.

Google have recently launched a new feature called "Chatback" which when used enables visitors of your blog or website to chat with you.

To use this feature you need to have a google account and a badge on your blog or webpage which looks like the image below,

You can get the Html code for the badge from here just copy and paste the HTML code into your blog, where you want the badge to be displayed and you will be able to chat with your blog visitors when they click on that badge, a web based googletalk gadget will be launched which they can use even when they have navigated away from that page. A good place for the Badge would be in the Contact me section of your blog.

Relevant Posts:

A Must Read For All the Gtalk Users.

Happy Browsing.

No comments:

Tech-Sesnei Recent Posts