The following are the Google Talks Shortcuts and tips that can be used to achieve a variety of tasks:
* F9: Open Gmail to send an email to the person you are chatting with.
* F11: Start a call.
* F12: Stop the current call.
* ESC: Close the current window
* ALT + ESC: Minimize the current window
* TAB: Switch between multiple chat windows.(gadget)
* SHIFT + TAB: Same as TAB but in reverse order.(gadget)
* CTRL + Mousewheel up/down: Change the font size in the chat window.
* CTRL + E: Center text
* CTRL + R: Right justify text
* CTRL + L or CTRL+J: Left justify text
Google Talk Tips:
Adding * or _ before and after a phrase will make it bold or italic.
Adding ^ before anything that you type would capitalize it, ^hi would result in HI.(will work only in Google talk gadget)
Adding ^ before and after a word or a sentence will capitalize,bold and color that text.(will work only in Google talk gadget)
Edited and updated from another post for better clarity
Like what you see, Subscribe to my feed in a reader.
Don't know what a feed reader is then check out this Excellent Video.