5/17/08

Google helps me Exercise my Taste Buds.

I am a big foody and like Practicing my culinary skills often by cooking recipes that I find online, to Tickle my taste buds and escape from the tasteless stuff that I eat daily.

One of the problems that I usually face while doing this is Identifying the Ingredients in my mother tongue ,as they are in English and I have a big difficulty with that (Damn).

foody

You might have already guessed by now as of what I was on to. (see the Image above)

Do you also uses Google for such unusual stuff, Share them with me in the comments below.

Relevant Posts:

Search Like a Pro

Happy Browsing.

Like what you see, Subscribe to my feed in a reader. Don't know what a feed reader is then check out this Excellent Video.

No comments:

Tech-Sesnei Recent Posts